Birds are one of the most adorable pets to have. They are extremely low maintenance and are efficient in serving their purpose by providing human companionship. In order to have pet birds, one requires a birdcage.
Large floor bird cages are beneficial for your pet birds as they do not make your bird feel suffocated and lets it roam or fly around freely even inside your house without disrupting your daily life. This also prevents losing your bird to the outside world.
There is a wide range of variety in large floor bird cages online which can lead you to make a wrong decision if proper research is not done. That is why I have done extensive research for years so that you can save time. Before we get into the Top 5 Large Floor Bird Cage Reviews in 2021 let me just mention the top one in case you do not have time to go through the entire one.
Among the top 5, my personal favorite is VIVOHOME 30 Inch Wrought Iron Bird Cage, it is even ranked to be number 1. It comes in a variety of finishes so you can get whichever you prefer the most. It also comes in different colors so you can get the one that you want.
Read on further for details.
Top 5 Large Floor Bird Cage Reviews: Comparison Table
|Large Floor Bird Cage Model||Manufacturer||Dimension||Color||Price|
|VIVOHOME 30 Inch Wrought Iron Bird Cage||VIVOHOME||17.9 x 17.9 x 30.3 inches||Black, transparent, and white||Check Price|
|YAHEETECH 52-inch Wrought Iron Flight King Bird Cage||Yaheetech||31.1 x 20.4 x 52 inches||Grey, black, red, and blue||Check Price|
|VIVOHOME 72 Inch Wrought Iron Bird Cage||VIVOHOME||25.8 x 25.8 x 72 inches||Black and transparent||Check Price|
|SUPER DEAL PRO 61” 2in1 Large Bird Cage||SUPER DEAL||18.03 x 17.91 x 32.87 inches||Black||Check Price|
|PawHut Rolling Metal Bird Cage||Aosom LLC||65 x 19 x 64.25 inches||Black, grey, and white||Check Price|
1. VIVOHOME 30 Inch Wrought Iron Bird Cage
This large floor birdcage is corrosion and rust-free. It comes in various finishes such as low-carbon steel, premium iron, acrylic+steel+wood, and steel+plastic+wood.
- It weighs around 13lbs
- Its dimensions are 17.9 x 17.9 x 30.3 inches
- It comes in black, white, and transparent
- Does not weigh that much and has wheels so it’s easy to lift and reposition
- Is suitable for small to medium birds
- Comes with four cups that are made out of stainless steel preventing rust or corrosion
- Durable so will not break easily
- Easy to clean so saves a lot of time and energy
- Limited to three birds only so can not be used to store more birds than that
2. YAHEETECH 52 Inch Wrought Iron Standing Flight King Bird Cage
YAHEETECH is a global brand, one of its many products is the large floor birdcage. This large floor birdcage is ranked 5th in the category of birdcages. It comes in a variety of sizes.
- It weighs 37.5lbs
- Its dimensions are 1 x 20.4 x 52 inches
- It comes in black, grey, red, and blue
- It contains four feeders made out of plastic
- It has 3 perches made out of wood
- It can hold up to 44lbs of weight with the birds in
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Is a bit heavy so can be difficult to move around or lift up to reposition.
3. VIVOHOME 72 Inch Height Wrought Iron Bird Cage
This large floor birdcage comes in a bigger size and is more suitable for larger birds. It is ranked 22nd in the birdcage category. It is made of low-carbon steel and acrylic.
- It weighs 39.4lbs
- Its dimensions are 8 x 25.8 x 72 inches
- It comes in black and transparent
- Can help keep up to 4 birds
- Contains wooden perches, feeders, and four food bowl holders
- Detachable play area for your birds to play in
- Comes in 2 different types of finishes Is extremely durable
- Takes up a considerable amount of space
4. SUPER DEAL PRO 61” 2in1 Large Bird Cage
It is a metal birdcage by the brand SUPER DEAL. It is ranked as the 10th best birdcage.
- It weighs 45lbs
- Its dimensions are 03 x 17.91 x 32.87 inches
- It comes in black
- Comes with a stand to place the cage on
- Contains 2 small and 2 large bowls for the birds
- Has a base tray
- The paint used is non-toxic so your bird will be safe
- Prevents fade and odor
- Is a bit on the heavier side so it is tough to move around
5. PawHut Rolling Metal Bird Cage
The last in Large Floor Bird Cage Reviews is the birdcage manufactured by Aosom LLC. It is ranked to be 24th in bird cages.
- It weighs 62.83lbs
- Its dimensions are 65 x 19 x 64.25 inches
- It comes in black, white, and grey
- Shelf to place supplies available
- Consists of wooden benches and a plastic feeder
- Is extremely durable
- Comes in 3 range of colors
- Comes in different finishes
- Takes up too much space
How To Buy The Best Large Floor Bird Cage For Your Bird?
There are certain factors you have to consider before you buy a birdcage for your beloved pet bird. If you do not want to trust my judgment blindly on this Large Floor Bird Cage Reviews and are willing to research birdcages on your own then please do keep these factors in mind before you come to a decision. Once you have made sure you have looked through all the aspects it is safe to purchase the birdcage.
Before purchasing a cage always make sure it is worth your money and serves the purpose. There is no point in spending a lot of money to buy a fancy cage if it does not work properly. Go through a wide range of cages from different brands and different price ranges and choose the one that suits the best for your bird.
Keeping a cage for your bird might be easy but cleaning it does not necessarily have to be. So while you purchase one make sure it is flexible enough to clean from the inside. The cage should not be too complicated or it might get frustrating to clean it as you will have to clean it weekly or as many times as you prefer in a given time interval.
Large floor bird cages take up significant space. Due to this, you might have to keep moving the cage from one place to the other according to your needs which is why it is vital that you check the weight. It is even better if you get one with wheels.
It is extremely important to prioritize your bird’s safety before you get a cage. The cage has to be assembled in such a manner so that it does not risk your bird’s life. There should be proper metal structure and non-toxic paint to prevent any hazards.
Different brands manufacture different cages of different sizes. So, you have to make sure you get a cage that is not too big or not too small for your bird. A cage too big can make your bird feel lonely while a cage too small might feel suffocating. So, you have to find a perfect size according to your bird.
To summarize the Top 5 Floor Bird Cage Reviews in 2021, all the 5 cages are good enough but it depends on your personal preference and what is suited for your bird. Although, before you go through the purchase make sure you have done enough research and satisfied all the factors according to your needs.
If you want the absolute best and are willing to spend money or money is not an issue then you should definitely go for the VIVOHOME 30 Inch Height Wrought Iron Bird Cage as it can store up to 2 to 3 birds. If you want a bigger cage to store more birds you can opt for the VIVOHOME 72 Inch Height Wrought Iron Bird Cage.
If price is an issue and you want the size in between the ones mentioned above then you can go for the SUPER DEAL PRO 61” 2in1 Large Bird Cage as it has multiple uses. If you have not liked any of them so far you can always get the PawHut Rolling Metal Bird Cage.
5 Best Hanging Bird Cage Reviews [Our Top Picks]
Best Cage for your Parakeet Bird (Reviews and Buying Guide)